Window tinting helps prevent sun fading, but lets light shine through in order to protect what is inside, without blocking your view outside.
Make your home a place of lasting beauty.
The beauty of the sun is undeniable and so are its damaging effects. Priceless rugs can fade, and expensive upholstery can be robbed of its beauty. We use a transparent window film that chemically bonds to the glass. It helps prevent fading, but lets light shine through.
Protects what is inside, without blocking your view outside.
- Provides fade protection for your furniture, drapes, carpets and more
- Cuts annoying glare
- Reduces up to 99% of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays
- Reduces excessive heat gain through your windows
- Provides increased comfort and energy savings
- Prevents injury from glass fragments due to crime, destructive weather and terrorism
See our many choices of window films: neutrals, grays, bronze, metal look…
Our films reduce up to 99% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays and reject up to 79% of the solar heat that may otherwise come through a window. They also help reduce winter heat loss by reflecting up to 35% of indoor heat back into the room.
You will find our films are also easy on the eyes. On the outside, they give your home, car or business a more pleasing, unified look. On the inside, our films provide glare reduction for you and others.