Finest Quality Tailoring and Installation
Among the World's Most Experienced Craftspeople
Drapery Connection seamstresses are skilled sewers of high quality custom draperies, valances and decorative shades. Every year they use over 1,000,000 feet of thread and 80,000 feet of quality buckram for drapery headings. Our window covering installers have years of experience and can work wonders.
Our Quality and Craftsmanship are unsurpassed - Make Your Windows Look Great!
Our detail specifications make us the right choice.
- 4" Soft crinoline is used for natural pleats and offers many more years of cleanings and good looks.
- Blind stitched 1½ side hems allowing a clean finished edge even to the outside.
- Blind stitched double 6" bottom hems on all sheers and drapery for a better hanging more stable treatment.
- Patterns and repeats are "always matched".
- All patterns, stripes, plaids must be straight and centered.
- Weights are used in hems at corners and seams for more stability.
- All spacing between pleats, tabs, grommets, etc. will be even.
- Fabrics are inspected for flaws before cutting.
- Best quality Sateen lining for protection, allowing the drapery to last years longer and look custom.
- Flannel interlining or English bump interlining available.
- Three-fold French pleats in drapery and sheers.
- Seven folds in all swags and cut on a bias for a more luxurious product.
- Cascades and jabots are self lined or contrast lined.
- The tops of print drapery in the same room will match.
- Scallop or shaped valances are faced with the same fabric or contrast lined.
- Tiebacks are self lined or pillow cased lined for a custom installation.
- All boards are covered in lining or matching fabric.
- All installation brackets are white to blend in with rods and walls. Custom color is also available.
- All products are inspected before leaving the workroom to insure the fabrication is up to "Drapery Connection" standards.
Complete Your Chicagoland, IL, Home With Custom Drapes
Every single aspect of your home is important to you—even the smallest of details, like your drapes. Draperies can not only tie a whole room together, but they can provide privacy and light control inside your house. At Drapery Connection, we understand better than anyone the functional and aesthetic impact that drapes can have on your Chicagoland home. To ensure that you clad your windows in the perfect coverings, we can create gorgeous, custom drapes for you.
The Skilled Professionals
By choosing Drapery Connection to craft your custom drapes, you can expect nothing short of top quality and craftsmanship. Our seamstresses are skilled sewers of first-rate custom draperies, valances, and decorative shades. Every year they use over 1,000,000 feet of thread and 80,000 feet of quality buckram for drapery headings. With all this experience fashioning custom window treatments, you can feel confident that we’ll create the drapes of your dreams.
When we first come to your home for a complimentary consultation, we’ll present you with all of the materials we have available so you can perfectly match them to your home’s interior décor. But we’re not limited to the fabrics and patterns we use for our draperies. If you have your own fabric for your custom drapes, we can accommodate you.
Once your draperies are ready, we’ll expertly install them in your home. Our window covering installers have years of experience and will perform a proper and efficient job.
You'll be proud to invite friends to your Chicagoland home with our beautiful custom drapes hanging from your windows. Contact Drapery Connection today to get started.
Our Guarantee: Your window coverings will be made to the finest standards of quality in the industry. They will look better, last longer, and give you years of trouble free service.
You'll Be Proud To Invite Friends To Your Home!