Designer Screen Shades key points to remember:
* Select the degree of openness preferred for letting in more light, or keeping in out for more privacy.
* The percentages on the front of the fabric swatches indicate the level of openness, ranging from 3% - 15%. The higher the number, the more light that enters thought the fabric, which provides more view-through and less privacy.
* Darker screen fabrics allow a clearer view from the inside out, while lighter screen fabrics create a slightly veiled view.
* Enjoy a highly customized appearance with the Choices program, which allows customers to specify coordinating or contrasting fabrics for their shades.
* Motorization options are available for shades.
Call Drapery Connection for a free in home appointment. Visit us at www. draperyconnection.com